The AP9 Aircraft system hails from the Toruk AP series of Quadcopter drones from AEE Technology. Dominate the landscape and take to the skies, GPS semi-autonomous flight guarantees that the drone works for you to get the perfect shot. Simply point it in the right direction and let loose your creativity in capturing dynamic video and photos from an aerial perspective. Outfitted with a sophisticated GPS receiver, barometric pressure sensor, multi-directional 3D compass, and 6-axis gyro the AP9 is capable of 3D position-hold hovering with automatic stability and fail-safe return to home mode. Be prepared for the most intuitive and user-friendly flying experience, never has it been this easy! Great for all pilot skill levels from the aspiring aerial photographer to the professional enthusiast. No drone would be complete without an HD Camera system, so the AP9 comes with 2 mounts, one for AEE S-Series Action Cameras and one for GoPro Hero Action Cameras. (Camera Sold Separately.) The AP9 is the perfect aerial companion for your next adventure; your very own eye in the sky!
- Camera Mount Capability (No Camera Included) GPS auto stability semi-autonomous flight (Automatic position hold and hover), maximum flight range of 500 meters.
- 10 inch propellers for maximum flight stability and maneuverability, 44 MPH maximum speed, 22 – 33 MPH cruising velocity, all weather body for light to medium rain and snow, Class 4 wind resistance rating.
- 5300 mAh intelligent LiPo battery for up to 25 minute flying time, fail safe protocol with auto return home feature (returns to takeoff point).
- Compatible with AEE S-Series and GoPro HERO action Cameras (Camera Not Included). Mini-B USB input for hassle free firmware updates.
- Not intended for children under 18 years of age.